Call Now! (425) 398-4323
Seattle DUI Lawyer, Nate Webb, represents DUI clients in the following cities (and throughout Washington State):
Seattle DUI Lawyer Shoreline DUI Lawyer
Burien DUI Lawyer King County DUI Lawyer
Renton DUI Lawyer Bellevue DUI Lawyer
Tacoma DUI Lawyer Lynnwood DUI Lawyer
Redmond DUI Lawyer Everett DUI Lawyer
Seattle DUI Attorney Nate Webb has been representing persons charged with DUI in Washington since 2004, he has conducted thousands of hearings and represented hundreds upon hundreds of clients. He has the know-how, skill set and ability to effectively protect your interests if you have been charged with a Washington State DUI. Contact us today for your free Washington State DUI Consultation!
Here are the important things to consider when charged with a DUI:
(1) Mandatory penalties start at 1 day in jail and can go up to 364 days,
(2) You face a mandatory license suspension if convicted. You only have 20 days from the date of arrest to request a hearing to challenge the suspension of your license with the DOL.
(3) If convicted of a Washington State DUI, you will be required to install a functioning Ignition Interlock Device on any car you operate for a minimum of one year,
(4) There are mandatory fines and fees and alcohol assessment requirements imposed by the court at sentencing,
(5) There is a mandatory license suspension by the Department of Licensing for a minimum period of 90 days,
(6) If convicted, you must maintain SR-22 (high - risk) insurance for a minimum of 3 years,
(7) Entry into Canada will be restricted (by the Canadian Consulate) for a period of time of up to 10 years.